West End Interim Library
2522 Virginia Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20037
Let your voice be heard! Tell us what needs to be addressed and prioritized to make DC a more livable city for all ages. Join friends and neighbors at a series of Community Consultations that will be held across the city to talk in small groups about policies and priorities for the next Age-Friendly DC Strategic Plan. Volunteer facilitators will lead discussions covering 12 overarching topic areas:
- Outdoor Spaces and Buildings
- Social Participation
- Respect and Social Inclusion
- Civic Participation and Employment
- Communication and Information
- Community Support and Health Services
- Emergency Preparedness and Resilience
- Elder Abuse, Neglect, Fraud, and Other Legal Issues
- Food Security
Large Consultation sessions are actively being arranged across the city between February and April and will be listed here when dates and times are solified, so check back often for updates to this page. Note that you do not need to bring the eventbrite ticket to the event. We use this RSVP mechanism purely to get a more accurate number on anticipated attendance.
For more information, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/age-friendly-dc-community-consultations-tickets-31925687591.