Search Directory: Medical
Detailed Search by ZIP Code
Allied Pharmaceutical Services
1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 203, Rockville, Maryland 20854
Allied Pharmaceutical Services Inc. is an independently owned pharmacy. For 24 years we have provided cost effective and efficient pharmaceutical services to long term care facilities that include sub-acute units, ICF-MR, skilled nursing homes, assisted ...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
Allied Pharmaceutical Services Inc. is an independently owned pharmacy. For 24 years we have provided cost effective and efficient pharmaceutical services to long term care facilities that include sub-acute units, ICF-MR, skilled nursing homes, assisted living, juvenile psychiatric facilities and group homes. Allied services over 2,250 residents.
Allied’s owners are pharmacists that are actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. Some of our pharmacists, technicians, and billing staff have been with us for over 20 years.
Allied believes in the basics of the right medication for the right resident at the right time. We also move quickly to the changes in the health care industry. In the last several years we have provided electronic medical records to our assisted living facilities, interfaced with our nursing facilities’ electronic health records, and provided a website portal for our facilities.
Allied is there every day, making certain that the medications are correct, the orders are complete, helping to monitor that the right medications are given at the right time to the right person each and every day – Twenty-four hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
All the day to day pharmacy needs are taken care of – whether a new admission, routine or IV order, regular or stat delivery, talking to a pharmacist or billing person or even the owner of the company.
Allied appreciates the working relationships with their clients and we recognize our clients are the only reason for our existence.
Our employees serve all of our clients in a courteous manner and are committed to providing an environment to treat others with honesty and respect.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
- Over 25 years of servicing the DC metropolitan area
- Deliveries seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- After hours pharmacists available for emergency services.
- A variety of medication systems that provide savings and reduce nursing time
- IV and TPN therapy provided daily to reduce costs.
- IV nurse available
- Interface with your Electronic Health System
- Website available for a variety of report including psychoactive reports
- Billing person assigned to your facility
- Nancy Cramer and Steve George, owners, are both pharmacist and involved in all aspects of
- Bob Spencer, RN and LNHA has added an additional dimension to our services.
- Bob has been a Director of Nursing and Administrator in the DC area.
- Pharmacy consulting services
- Provide a complete drug regimen review with proper documentation
- Monitor for drug interactions, allergies, appropriate use of medications and all other
- Monitor for appropriate response to the consultant pharmacist recommendations
- Nursing station inspections.
- Pharmacy policy and procedures manual.
Written reports for your quarterly meetings
Call Nancy Cramer, owner or Bob Spencer, account representative to discuss your pharmaceutical needsBACK TO SILVER PAGES