Search Directory: Home Care
Detailed Search by ZIP Code
Best Senior Care
17830 New Hampshire Ave #302, Ashton, MD 20861
Providing Peace of Mind to older adults and their families! Since 2002, Best Senior Care has been providing care for older adults in Montgomery County. Our company is owned, managed and operated by a family that knows and understands your needs. Our ...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
Providing Peace of Mind to older adults and their families!
Since 2002, Best Senior Care has been providing care for older adults in Montgomery County. Our company is owned, managed and operated by a family that knows and understands your needs. Our communication is open, direct and productive with no bureaucracy to get in the way of a solution. Enjoy having direct access to the owner!
Ask for our New-Client Free Shift
Caregivers – Most of our caregivers have worked with us since our establishment in 2002. Many have cared for their own parents making it ideal for them to care for your loved ones. Our caregivers find personal satisfaction in helping others.
All caregivers are thoroughly screened, trained, insured, bonded, professional and reliable.
“Nothing is more important to us than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives in the comfort of their own homes”
- Daily living and companionship
- Meal planning, preparation and monitoring of eating habits
- Overseeing activities, such as walking, to minimize the risk of accidents
- Changing clothes
- Medication reminding
- Toileting and diaper changing
- Bed making and changing bed linens
- Cleaning, dusting, vacuuming the area used by the client
- Personal laundry
- Food preparation and maintenance of kitchen area
- Shopping for groceries – with or without client
- Bathing and grooming and general personal hygiene maintenance
- Accompanying the client to physician offices, or other trips related to medical needs
- Diagnostics and treatment
- Assistance with managing finances
- Using the telephone
- Help with planning and making decisions
- Development of the client’s specific plan of personal care and other documents concerning the care or progress of the client.
- Professional evaluation of a caregiver’s ability to understand and effectively execute the specific plan of care.
- Instructing and training of personal care aides by a registered nurse in
- how to implement the individualized care services ordered for a client.
- Instructing and training of personal care aides by a registered nurse regarding events and conditions that should be reported to a personal care agency, registered nurse, and/or physician.
Best Senior Care has been licensed to provide Personal Care and Nursing Services as a Residential Service Agency in the State of Maryland and as a sanctioned Medicaid participant. RSA # R2041BACK TO SILVER PAGES