Search Directory: Housing
Detailed Search by ZIP Code
2030 Westmoreland Street, Falls Church, VA 22043
The Perfect Place to Call Home. With its beautiful views and convenient location inside the beltway just minutes from Washington DC, Chesterbrook Residences is an active and charming assisted-living community unlike any other. Whether your interests ...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
The Perfect Place to Call Home.
With its beautiful views and convenient location inside the beltway just minutes from Washington DC, Chesterbrook Residences is an active and charming assisted-living community unlike any other.
Whether your interests include cultural pursuits, exercise, shopping trips, enjoying music, or simply sitting by the fireplace chatting with friends – you or your loved one can enjoy life while we take care of everything else. Residents may choose from a variety of spacious and affordable one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Best of all, Chesterbrook offers the highest level of licensed care, meaning quality care and a smooth transition to assisted-living support.
We Make Life Healthy
Nothing is more important to you, your family, and our team than your health and well-being. With a registered or licensed nurse on-site around the clock, you can rest assured knowing that assistance is always available. Our top priority is to provide the highest quality of life for our seniors in every aspect of daily living.
ASSISTED LIVING CARE
- Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Visiting physician, podiatrist, audiologist, dermatologist, psychiatrist, and nutritionist
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Massage therapy
- Fitness classes
- Weekly religious services
- Educational programs
- Caregiver support group
- Transitional Counseling Program
Making the move to an assisted living community can be a difficult change for the individual as well as his or her family. Residents who are new to a senior living community may be leaving the home, neighborhood, and friends that they have been familiar with for decades.
At Chesterbrook Residences, we understand how difficult this change in lifestyle can be. To help make the adjustment easier for everyone involved, we offer two complimentary sessions with a Transitional Counselor.
Each session is one hour. This service is completely free to our new residents and is provided in conjunction with JSSA (Jewish Social Service Agency).
Contact our friendly admissions team to learn more.
We Make Life Convenient
Chesterbrook Residences has been designed with seniors in mind. Our goal is to make life more comfortable, safe, and convenient for families.
COMMUNITY FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Bright, spacious apartments
- Handicapped-accessible community minibus
- Gift shop
- Centrally located outdoor courtyard with gazebo
- Computer center and free community Wi-Fi
- Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- Fitness room
We Make Life Fresh
Delicious, chef-prepared meals may be a luxury to some, but in our community, they are a daily treat. Our Executive Chef and Registered Dietitian work together to make sure that new recipes and family favorites are tasty and nutritious.
- Made-from-scratch cooking
- Dishes made from local ingredients
- Menus designed for special health conditions
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
We Help You Feel Right at Home
When a new resident comes to Chesterbrook Residences, they aren’t just moving in—they’re moving up! A variety of airy floor plans offer plenty of natural light and scenic views of the great outdoors. Residents can personalize each space with their favorite photos, furniture, and keepsakes to make their new apartment feel just like home.
APARTMENT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink, stove, oven, and cabinets
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers and special safety features
- Emergency call system
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Neutral color palettes for easy decorating
- Large windows and spacious closets
We Make Life Fun
Our energetic Life Enrichment Team makes sure there is never a dull moment at Chesterbrook Residences. Since we offer vivacious activities for all interests and energy levels, you are sure to find a club, game, or outing to enjoy.
- Arts and crafts
- Games and friendly competitions
- Excursions to DC attractions
- Local shopping trips
- Visiting entertainers
- Seasonal concerts and holiday parties
- Volunteer opportunities