Search Directory: Housing
Detailed Search by ZIP Code
1620 N. Hamilton Street, Richmond, VA 23230
Affordable Senior Living at Guardian Place Located in the heart of Richmond, Virginia, Guardian Place has everything active adults age 55 and over need for an independent lifestyle. Choose one of several spacious senior apartment floor plans to suit...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
Affordable Senior Living at Guardian Place
Located in the heart of Richmond, Virginia, Guardian Place has everything active adults age 55 and over need for an independent lifestyle. Choose one of several spacious senior apartment floor plans to suit your unique needs and preferences, and experience life like never before with full access to a wide variety of services and amenities.
If you’re looking for affordable senior living that’s fun-filled and maintenance-free — you’re right at home at Guardian Place.
Independent senior living, just like home
Home is a place with good feelings, good times and good people. Guardian Place opened in 1994, and since then, we’ve provided a family atmosphere for independent adults seeking affordable senior living in Richmond. We’re just minutes from downtown and all the city has to offer. Guardian Place’s central location off Broad Street puts everything you need and want right outside your door, including nearby shopping, dining, entertainment options and public transportation.
Within the beautifully kept community on 33 landscaped acres, residents are treated to a warm and professional staff, friendly neighbors, and a variety of services and amenities. Plus, your monthly rent includes all utilities paid, except telephone and cable TV — and we offer 10 fair-market units with no income restrictions in select apartment homes.
Affordable Service and Amenities
Guardian Place is a retirement community in Richmond with a fun, family atmosphere along with premium services and amenities. Residents pay no entry fee and with after a minimal security deposit, monthly rent includes:
- Variety of floor plans for studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Paid utilities (except phone and cable)
- Fully equipped kitchens with frost-free refrigerator, electric range and disposal
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- 24-hour emergency call system, with monitored pull-cords
- Sprinkler system plus fire and smoke detectors throughout all buildings
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with paved sidewalks and outdoor seating areas
- Ample, well-lighted parking
- Centrally located six miles from downtown Richmond
- Scheduled transportation to grocery store and shopping mall
- Wellness seminars
- Scheduled social activities and entertainment
- Non-denominational devotionals
- Chaplain on site
- Beauty shop
- Full library
- Comfortable TV lounge
- Spacious activity rooms
- Designated exercise room
- Garden plots available