Search Directory: Home Care
Detailed Search by ZIP Code
Homewatch CareGivers of Ellicott City
3440 Ellicott Center Drive, Suite 101, Ellicott City, MD 21043
When the time comes that extra care is required, whether due to age or health condition, many people prefer the familiarity and comfort of their own home. At Homewatch CareGivers®, we believe that good care should not interfere with your quality of...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
When the time comes that extra care is required, whether due to age or health condition, many people prefer the familiarity and comfort of their own home. At Homewatch CareGivers®, we believe that good care should not interfere with your quality of life, so we do everything we can to keep you or your loved one comfortable. We deliver the compassionate care needed to make it through day-to-day activities while still maintaining a healthy dose of independence.
Because of the wide range of reasons individuals may be in need of at-home care, we offer an array of services to meet these needs. Whether it’s helping around the house, or meeting the mobility needs hindered by a degenerative disease, we can help to ease your everyday stresses. From elder care and dementia care to care for all ages, trust Homewatch CareGivers to help you regain some normalcy.
We deliver in-home care services such as:
- Elder care: We can help you or your loved one continue to live safely and independently by offering true companions to curb feelings of loneliness and isolation. Our caregivers are available to run routine errands, complete light housekeeping chores, and lend a helping hand in daily tasks.
- Dementia care: Dementia not only affects a person’s ability to remember experiences or people, but also how to complete simple tasks. Our specially trained memory care experts will develop a unique plan that can be modified as the disease progresses or skills change.
- Care for chronic conditions: Managed or treatable conditions like diabetes or cancer or degenerative disorders—for example, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, or multiple sclerosis (MS)—can often make even simple activities difficult. Our caregivers will help your loved one retain as much independence as possible as they receive aid in daily tasks and customize care plans to change with the needs of our clients.
- Hospital discharge care: Hospital discharge care: Next steps and recovery time following a procedure or surgery can vary, whether a person has undergone joint replacement, been treated for pneumonia or heart issues, or experienced childbirth. Homewatch CareGivers understands and can provide assistance and guidance as needed.
- Care for all ages: As much as you would like to, you cannot always be home for a sick child, pregnant spouse, or bedridden parent. Regardless of the life situation you’re experiencing, rest assured that our caregivers are trained to help people of all ages.
- Respite care: If you are the primary caregiver to an elder or disabled loved one, you may need a short break from time to time. Our caregivers can provide temporary short-term care while you tend to your own health and well-being.