Search Directory: Housing
Detailed Search by Zip Code
20522 Falcons Landing Circle, Potomac Falls, VA 20165
Falcons Landing Military Life Plan Community (CCRC) near Washington, D.C., offers a relaxed, yet fun-filled lifestyle that is perfect for "kicking back" and enjoying yourself after many years of duty and service. Here you will easily make new friends ...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
Falcons Landing Military Life Plan Community (CCRC) near Washington, D.C., offers a relaxed, yet fun-filled lifestyle that is perfect for “kicking back” and enjoying yourself after many years of duty and service.
Here you will easily make new friends and reconnect with those from the past. Falcons Landing is distinguished not only by its beautiful architecture and abundant amenities, but also by the warmth and friendliness of its residents and staff. It is truly a wonderful place to call home.
Falcons Landing welcomes all officers whether retired or honorably discharged, from all branches of service, as well as, senior-level federal employees of GS-14 and higher, to include spouses and surviving spouses.
If you or a loved one need 24-hour care, whether short-term or long-term, Falcons Landing is there for you!
We encourage you to come visit our beautiful community. See for yourself why people say we’re the best! Tours are offered, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm by appointment.
We have the perfect home for you, with seven luxury retirement apartment models ranging in size from our 815 square foot one-bedroom Shenandoah apartment to our 1950 square foot two-bedroom plus den model, the Lexington.
APARTMENT BUILDING FEATURES
• Underground parking
• Connecting corridor to Community Center amenities and restaurants
• Each floor has an elegantly decorated common living room
• Entry lobby with controlled access
• Two elevators
• Individual storage units
• Well-appointed guest suite
For those of you looking for outdoor living, Falcons Landing offers spacious cottages along tree-lined streets, each featuring a large patio or deck amid beautiful landscaping. Our Monticello boasts 2017 square feet with a 2-car garage and the Alexandria has 1464 square feet with a 1-car garage, each with a driveway for additional parking.
• Patio or deck
• Eat-in kitchen with pantry
• Solid Wood raised cabinetry in kitchen and baths
• Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
• 2 bedrooms plus a den
• Large Master Bedroom walk-in closet
• Double sink in Master Bath
• Open floor plan
Something for everyone.
Whether you prefer a schedule full of activities or a life of leisure, it’s your choice at Falcons Landing. We offer a variety of recreation and fitness activities, lifelong learning classes, lectures, concerts, art classes, afternoon teas, happy hours, trips and movie nights to tempt you. If you don’t see it on the schedule, just let us know, and we can make it happen.
Great food is our hallmark.
At Falcons Landing, dining reigns supreme and our cuisine rivals that of the finest Washington, DC restaurants. Our chefs continually “wow” residents and their guests with diverse menus that include both home-style favorites and innovative cuisine.
Take advantage of our resort-style services and feel pampered without ever leaving home.
• Generous monthly meal credits in any of our restaurants allow you to dine your way
• Weekly housekeeping service
• Worry-free residence maintenance
• Picturesque campus meticulous landscaping
• Paid utilities (except telephone & high speed Internet)
• Basic Cable TV at no extra charge
• Transportation to local activities, events and shopping
• Gated community with security on duty 24-hours a day
• Wellness Clinic for medical services and health advice
Our health center provides comprehensive nursing care, rehabilitation and medical-care coordination customized to meet your special needs. We offer short-term rehabilitation following hospitalization or surgery, respite stays and long-term care. Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants are on the unit to provide care and assistance 24 hours per day.BACK TO SILVER PAGES