Search Directory: Medical
Detailed Search by ZIP Code
At Ikon Health we are fully focused on providing a complete primary care experience from the comfort and convenience of your home. Our experienced team of nurse practitioners are specialized in providing primary care house calls for the elderly and...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
At Ikon Health we are fully focused on providing a complete primary care experience from the comfort and convenience of your home. Our experienced team of nurse practitioners are specialized in providing primary care house calls for the elderly and homebound throughout Montgomery, Howard, and Prince George’s counties in Maryland.
Ikon Health provides the following services:
- Traditional preventive health care services such as routine check-ups and assessments to keep you healthy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental health conditions common among elderly adults, such as isolation, anxiety disorders and dementia.
- Treatment of both acute and chronic conditions impacting your health.
- Referrals to other in-home services such as X-ray, bloodwork, podiatry, and physical therapy
- Evaluation of your current medication plan to ensure you have the appropriate medications and prescribe new medications as needed.
- Coordination with palliative care specialists to provide supportive care and improve quality of life.
Our team is led by Jessica Abrams, who has been practicing medicine for over 12 years, with 8 as a primary care provider. After completing nursing school at Johns Hopkins University, Jessica studied at the University of Maryland to become a licensed adult gerontological primary care nurse practitioner. She later also became certified as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
Each of our providers receives individualized training to focus on health promotion and disease prevention, to help patients maintain their health and independence as they age. They are trained in the management of chronic illnesses, the promotion of healthy aging, and end-of-life care, and have advanced assessment and diagnostic skills consistent with a traditional office-based primary care provider.
Ikon Health accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and most major supplemental insurance plans. We don’t charge any additional fees for our services.
To learn more about how we can take care of you or a loved one, contact our office today at 301-664-4209 or visit our website at www.ikonhealthmd.com.BACK TO SILVER PAGES