Search Directory: Other Services
Detailed Search by ZIP Code
Sol Levinson & Bros., Inc.
5560 Sterrett Place, Suite 204, Columbia, MD 21044
Sol Levinson & Bros. Funeral Home has been family owned and operated since 1892. For over 125 years, the Levinson family has served the Baltimore, Columbia, and surrounding areas with compassion and respect. With large corporations acquiring...VIEW DETAILS VISIT WEBSITE
Sol Levinson & Bros. Funeral Home has been family owned and operated since 1892. For over 125 years, the Levinson family has served the Baltimore, Columbia, and surrounding areas with compassion and respect. With large corporations acquiring thousands of funeral homes across the country, the family-owned difference sets us apart from many other communities. The Levinson family lives in our community, is active in our community, and gives back to our community. Each family’s needs are handled with an emphasis on the details and personal attention they deserve. With multiple generations actively involved, the Levinson family oversees every aspect of each funeral to ensure excellent service.
By implementing new technology, finding ways to improve communication with our families, or personalizing the funeral to make it more meaningful for those grieving, we are constantly trying to find ways to improve our service. We work very hard to build a team of compassionate, focused, and dedicated individuals with a strong work ethic. None of us can do this work alone, but together we are committed to providing funeral services that exceed the expectations of our families, and memorialize those in our care.
Our Advance Planning program invites you to begin the process of caring for and protecting your family by making decisions about funeral arrangements ahead of time. Advance Planning for a funeral is one of the best gifts you can give your family:
- Care for your family by making difficult decisions ahead of time
- Ensure your wishes are followed
- Control financial costs – prevent the financial burden on those closest to you and be assured that the money will be there to help cover tomorrow’s funeral costs
- Reduce assets for Medicaid
Levinson’s funeral directors are here to make the process as easy as possible for you. When you meet with us to go over all the options, we will provide you with the information you need to make a decision that is right for you. Whether you are looking for something distinctive that reflects your unique personality or prefer a traditional Jewish funeral, we are here to help. If you have questions about how the process works or would like to talk before setting up an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you take the first step in this important process.
All you have to do is call Levinson’s – let us handle the rest…
- Dignified & Respectful Care
- Attention to every detail
- Compassionate, highly-trained and extensive staff
- Expert knowledge of Jewish customs and tradition
- Five Generations of Experience
- Over 400 years of combined experience
- Long-standing relationships with clergy and cemeteries
- Experience with all types of arrangements from the most traditional to every alternative
- 24-hour availability without the use of an answering service
- Flexibility in handling a wide variety of requests
- Specialization in offering ways to craft memorable services
- Goal of never saying no, and strive to fulfill the wishes of each family
- Facility that is carefully designed to provide the most meaningful experience possible for our families